The Global Carbon Project (GCP), in collaboration with RMIT University, the Urbanization and Global Environmental Change Project, the Urban Climate Change Research (UCCRN) Network and IR3S, is organizing a workshop on Tools and Indicators for Assessing Urban Resilience on December 7-10, 2015 at the University of Tokyo, Japan.
How to Apply :
If you are interested in taking part in this workshop, please submit your applications electronically, and in one file, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application file should include:
- A CV of no more than 3 pages, including information about education, publications, and work experience.
- A concise abstract of the work you would present at the workshop.
- An abstract of any publications related to the workshop agenda.
Closing date for applications: September 30, 2015.
GCP has secured funding from Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) and NIES to support participants, including a limited number of young/early-career scientists.
To be eligible for funding, you have to be:
- A citizen and resident of one of these countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam; and,
- An early career researcher, under 40 years of age, who holds a PhD degree or is a graduate student with an equivalent level of research experience.